1. Girls are gross.
2. I cannot relate to anyone my age.
3. High school graduates still struggle to spell simple words - like ‘suspenders.’
4. Clothing companies do not use spell check (see: ‘alot’).
5. People will seek out ways to screw you over AND WILL PROCEED TO DO SO 99% of the time.
6. No matter how many times a work place says “we’re family,” a family is something you have to work hard to become (see #7).
7. People only work as hard as they have to. Sometimes not even that hard.
8. No one in this area speaks English. Even if that’s what they call it.
9. Most parents care more about what is on their cell phone screens than their children.
10. Fashion will never make sense.
11. No clothes are worth more than $20.00.
12. Cleaning is the worst part of any job.
13. People always pick favourites.
14. No job or any amount of money is worth your tears.
More to come.
:never good enough never good enough never good enough no matter how hard I try
I can’t be her
I can’t do anything right
I have failed
I am a failure
Not good enough
Never good enough.
I am so sorry
I have failed you
You are not the brightest star in my sky;
you are the only star in my sky - my sun.
The only reason the sky is blue, is you.
Were you to fizzle out, oh how cold this world would be.
the sky can heal
SOMEONE DO A DATE LIKE THIS WITH ME. I’LL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH THE BOOTY.
Now that’s how you get laid boys.
OR to be EVEN MORE ROMANTIC you could take the kiddie pool, fill it with balls, and give ur partner and extra hour in the ball pit
xD Thank you.